Hair dryers with brush attachment are very popular both with styling professionals and for home usage, as they make hair styling so much easier and faster. As the name implies, this type of hairdryer has a removable brush. When fitted with a brush, the hair enables you to dry and style your hair at the same time, much like a regular hot air brush dryer. When the attachment is removed, you can use the device as a regular hair dryer.
There are many kinds of hair dryers with brush attachments. Some models come with a single brush attachment, while some also include combs, nozzle, and diffuser. Many come with temperature and speed settings. Some come with a cold air blast setting for setting a hairstyle in place. Some have a dual voltage plug so you can use it anywhere you go. Prices for hair dryers with brush attachments vary.
1. Versatile. You can use a hair dryer with brush in two ways. One, you can use it as a hot brush dryer. This way, you can reduce the time and effort spent on styling the hair. You don’t have to hold a brush in the other hand and a blow dryer on the other hand anymore. Two, you can use it a regular hairdryer. Simply remove the attachment and start drying blowing your hair.
2. Useful. The brush attachment can be used to remove knots and tangles from wet hair, too, and so prepare your hair for styling.
3. Timesaving. Hair dryers with brush reduces the amount of time you spend styling your hair.
4. Effective. Hair dryers with brush attachment enable you to achieve salon results without going to the salon and without paying a salon price.
Types of Brush Attachments for Hair Dryers
There are many kinds and sizes of brush attachments to choose from. Choose the brush that fits the type of your hair best as well as the hairstyle you want to achieve.
• Half-round brush attachment. This is used for straightening curls, so if you have permed hair, then you may consider this type of brush attachment. Half-round brush is also a good choice for individuals with fine hair because it gives hair a lift.
• Standard round brush. This brush makes it easy to create waves and curls. Round brushes can be also used to straighten hair.
• Crimper. This is great for creating curls.
• Folding bristle brush. This brush can be used to detangle knots as well as for making curls.
Brush attachments for hair dryers also vary in the material and technology used. Some brushes use ceramic technology, which emits negative ions into the air in order to repair damaged strands and to eliminate frizz and fly away.
Tourmaline technology emits an even greater number of negative ions than ceramic. When shopping for brush attachment, check the specifications to ensure you get a compatible item.