Whether you have really curly hair or just like the sleek and polished look that goes with straightened hair, you might not always have time to go for this look. A lot of people are under the impression that straightening out hair is too time-consuming and difficult.
Obviously no one wants to go through all that effort every day. However, the right hair straightening tools and a good method can help you straighten your hair in less than 10 minutes every morning.
What you need to straight your hair – Hair Straightening Tools
Before you proceed with learning how to get your hair straight in less than 10 minutes, you need to know about the right tools for this job. Here’s what you need.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Hair Straightening
Now it’s time for you to learn how to get your hair straight in the shortest time in the morning. Here are the steps you should follow.
1. The night before, wash and condition your hair. Towel dry it before applying silicone straightening balm from the tips to the roots.
2. Part your hair horizontally through the middle and secure the top layer with a hair clip on top of your head. With a paddle brush and hair dryer, dry the bottom section completely. Pull the paddle brush down firmly to loosen the curls. Repeat the same procedure with the upper section until your hair is completely dry.
3. The next morning, heat up your flat iron. Meanwhile, spray your hair with heat protection spray. Again, part your hair in two sections horizontally and secure the upper half on the top of your head.
4. Comb out small sections separately from the bottom section and start running down the flat iron through each, working from roots to tips. Work through both the bottom and upper sections of hair until it is completely straight.
5. Squeeze some shine serum on your palm and rub your hands. Rake your hair with your palms, rubbing the serum into your hair evenly. You can also use more silicone straightening balm if you want to keep your hair straight for longer. Comb your hair or paddle brush it.
Your perfectly sleek and straight hair is all set to go! Now that you know how to get your hair straight in a very short time, you won’t keep away from the sleek and polished look that you have always wanted to have before leaving your house in the morning.