Ceramic hair curlers are sometimes heaven’s gift to women. Nowadays you don’t have to permanently perm the hair anymore just to have the curls you want. After all, the process of perming is very damaging to the hair due to the chemical used.
And one of the main benefits of not having to perm hair just to get the curl is that you still have the freedom to wear your hair in different ways.
But what if you really want to curl your hair without risking permanent damage to your hair? Ceramic hair curlers are the answer.
You can just set the ceramic curlers in your hair whenever you feel like being more playful with your hairstyle. You can have dramatic curls by simply leaving the curlers for around 15 minutes.
If you are ready to start making those defined and sexy curls, it’s time you look into the best ceramic curlers on the market today. And one of the best ceramic hair curlers we found are the BaByliss Pro BABNTCHV21.
Are the BaByliss Pro BABNTCHV21 Ceramic Instant Heat 20-Roller Good? –Key Features
For fast, relaxed curly styling, the BaByliss Pro Ceramic Instant Heat Curlers are an instant hit. Why do women rave about these instant heat curlers?
• Varied Rollers. The BaByliss Pro BABNTCHV21 comes with 20 varied ceramic rollers, all with high-speed heating feature. You will receive eight pieces of large rollers, six pieces of medium rollers and six small rollers.
• Infrared Heat. The ceramic rollers produce infrared heat that helps in styling the hair quickly and gently. No tangles and damaged hair.
• Soft Velvety Surface. The BaByLiss PRO ceramic rollers’ soft velvety surface helps in heating up the curlers quickly.
• Tight Clips. The set comes with 20 pieces of metal clips and butterfly clips. These clips lock tightly to ensure defined and uniform curls all the way.
• Fast Heat Time. Thanks to the ceramic material, the rollers heat up fast ( 2 minutes or so). Roll the hair on the curlers and leave it on for around 15 minutes. Let the hair rest for 30 minutes and remove the curlers.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
When using ceramic hair curlers, the main disadvantage is that you’ll be doing more work compared to using a curling iron. You still have to partition the hair and roll each part on the curlers.
This can be time-consuming and not many women like to put in this kind of effort. However, setting hair on ceramic curlers often produces better results as the curls are more defined and long-lasting.
What is the Cost?
The BaByliss Pro BABNTCHV21 list price is approx. $200. If you want to get a good deal, do check it out at Amazon.com.
What Others are Saying?
Overall, the BaByliss Pro Ceramic Instant Rollers have 111 reviews and got 4.1 out of 5 stars. Users say that they are happy with their Babyliss Pro ceramic instant rollers, even though the price is a bit expensive. They love the fact that BaByliss had included 40 clips in the box; they don’t need to buy them separately anymore.
Further, the users love how fast the curlers heat up. This saves them time and the heat helps in producing tight curls. The BaByliss Pro ceramic curlers can even curl thick and coarse hair without any trouble.