Getting curly hair may seem like a time-consuming job, which is why many resist making that effort every time they step out. However, it is not always that difficult to get curly hair in a short time if you know the right way to curl it.
While it is true that tight curls are going to take a long time, loose stylish curls can be achieved in less than 10 minutes.
Go through this step-by-step tutorial and learn how to get your hair curly in less than 10 minutes.
What you need to curl your hair?
If you are wondering how to get your hair curly when you are in hurry, the first thing you need to sort out is the tools you need, which are:
• A curling iron with a 1.5-inch barrel
• Hair wax
• Hair dryer
How to Get Your Hair Curly?
Once you get the necessities, follow these steps to flaunt curls in 10 minutes.
1. First off, wash your hair and preferably use some leave-in conditioner if you want to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
2. Next, apply some mousse to your tresses, working it carefully into your roots.
3. Now, blow dry your hair until it is smooth and straight. Carry this step at a fast speed so that you can get done with it quickly.
4. While drying your bangs, blow them downwards and then to the side so that they get a sweeping look.
5. Now split your hair down the middle at the back and bring each side to the front.
6. Gather one entire split half and start curling it around the iron, starting from the bottom of hair. As you roll the iron, shorter hair will become loose.
7. Gather your tresses in one hand separately and let the remaining hair curl for 10 seconds.
8. Unclamp the hair and then curl the shorter tresses you have been holding separately. Again, start with the entire side, work from the bottom and catch shorter hair separately.
9. Repeat the process working from bottom to top on one portion of hair and then on the other split portion in the same way.
10. To get a more layered look, gather some hair on the back of your head and curl it. You can also gather hair randomly from the back and curl it too.
11. For curling top layers, gather and pull your tresses forward, rolling from the front.
12. At last, gather your bangs and curl them for a very short time.
13. If some parts of your hair need more curls, you can add them randomly.
14. Now dab some wax on your palms and rake your hair to add volume and definition. Don’t put too much on the bangs though or else they will become greasy.
15. Spray the final results with hairspray lightly to set the look.
You’re done learning how to get your hair curly! Enjoy the perfect look for the day.