If you are looking for a reasonably priced, no-fuss styling tool that can give your hair body, volume or curls, then consider the Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch
Easy to use and quick working, this hair styling tool enables DIY, home stylists to achieve salon-styled hair with minimal effort and time. It is packed with all the features you need to achieve a great looking hair, including a 1” barrel, tangle-free bristles, hair-release mechanism, built-in dryer, two heat settings, and two speed settings. It’s not as powerful or as fully featured as higher-end models, but it gets the job done.
Is the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer Good? – Key Features/Benefits
The Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer is a budget-priced hair styling tool packed with lots of features and benefits, including:
• Curl-release button. This is my favorite feature. It prevents my hair from getting tangled around the bristles in the brush. Since I started using the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer, I never had an occasion where I had to rip out my hair for getting seriously tangled around the bristles.
• Rotating brush. This also helps ensure I get tangle-free styling.
• Removable brush. Because of this, I am able to clean the brush safely and easily.
• 1.8-meter, tangle-free cord. The cord is long enough to make it easy for me to style and maneuver.
• Safety plug. The hair dryer and blower automatically turns off if it gets too hot.
• No-slip grip. The handle is comfortable to use and fits nicely in your palms for better control.
• Stay-cool tip. The bristle tip remains cool to touch no matter how hot the blower gets so you never get a burned scalp or hair.
How Does it Compare to Similar Products?
The Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer has shorter warranty period (1 year) compared to high-end models like the Conair Infiniti Pro (3 years) and John Frieda Hot Air Brush.
It produces bigger curls than the Infiniti Pro, but slightly smaller curls than the John Frieda brush. While the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer has less power and speed options than the two other models, it works just as effectively and efficiently.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
Every few months, I have to clean out the air intake area with a toothpick; I found out that of this rather crude way of cleaning the dryer prevents it from overheating and actually prolongs its life.
Also, it doesn’t work on long hairs; the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer works on short to shoulder-length hair only.
What Is the Cost?
The Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer includes a very reasonable price point. If you are looking for the best deal on the product, then head to Amazon to earn some fantastic savings.
What Others are Saying?
For such a budget-priced product, you wouldn’t expect the Vidal Sassoon Hair Dryer to perform well. But, as many customers have discovered, it does.
Those who gave the styling tool high ratings say the product is surprisingly durable; they’ve been using it for years and the dryer is still as good as new. They say the product works fast, too; in as little as 10-12 minutes, they get beautifully styled, bouncy hair.
Those who gave it lower units generally received problematic units. One said her unit didn’t rotate. Another said her unit died after three months of use. Another said her unit didn’t blow hot air at all.
I found this no-fuss styling tool Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch available on Amazon at an unbeatable price. Moreover, they will replace if something happens during the one year warranty period, no questions asked.