Even the advancement of technology nowadays is apparent in the type and quality of beauty products and cosmetics being introduced in the market.
With this wide variety of choices, it is but natural for consumers to be confused about which to buy or be cynical as to the effectiveness of some of these products.
As a woman, you know for sure that it takes a lot of time fixing your hair. Drying your hair alone takes more than half an hour, and if the wrong brand of hair dryer is used, it’s where you start damaging your hair.
John Frieda hair dryers, both the Full Volume Dryer and JF2 1875-Watt Hair Dryer, might be the solution to your hair drying problems and as you peruse this, you’ll know why.
Here are reasons why you should add one of John Frieda hair dryers in your purchase list:
1. True ionic heater
Unlike lower quality brands of hair dryers, John Frieda JF2 is equipped with an ionic heater which is capable of dispersing negative ions which cause the water to evaporate easily because of the breaking down of the water molecules. It then helps the warm air coming from John Frieda JF2 to penetrate the strands of the hair without causing a lot of damage to it.
2. It has a titanium ceramic-coated grill
Since John Frieda hair dryers are known in the beauty product industry, John Frieda JF2 proves to be of the same high standard. Its titanium ceramic-coated grill is capable of evenly distributing heat to the hair, thus eliminating the possibility of overheating on some parts of the hair.
3. It has an advanced ionic conditioning.
As said, John Frieda JF2 emits negative ions which help reduce hair static, thus making the hair silky and smooth. Since it causes the hair cuticle to lock in moisture by diffusing negative ions, it thus leaves the hair frizz-free and tangle-free.
More on John Frieda JF2 Hair Dryer, 1875-watt
1. It has a higher wattage. John Frieda JF2 is an 1875-watt hair dryer which passes the benchmark for a professional hair dryer which is at least 1,500 watts.
2. It has a lightweight AC motor. John Frieda JF2, along with other John Frieda hair dryers, is so light that you can carry them anywhere in your bag without worrying too much of its weight.
3. It has three heat settings and two speed settings. John Frieda JF2 allows you to customize it through its heat and speed settings. This way, you’ll be able to experiment on what should be the right setting of the hair dryer that is perfect for your hair length and type.
Hence, if you want to purchase more John Frieda hair dryers online, just visit www.amazon.com for faster shipping and for more affordable rates.